There is something about the fair we all love. Rylie likes to ride the rides, you just can't get her to the midway fast enough. Emily loves the livestock judging. A day is not long enough to sit and watch the saddle club if you ask her for her opinion. Barrel Racing, bumper boats, Leonard the pig, the birth of a calf, tacos, corn dogs, lemonade shake-ups, the rodeo, and many more are all the favorites. While walking around from the pigs to the horses to the goats to the horses to the pigs, over and over again on a hot 95+ degree day, I loved the time I spent with the girls roaming around the fairgrounds. It was a day of forming memories with my girls as well as a day of reminising of the days I spent at the fair with my parents and grandparents.


No comments:
Post a Comment