It is hard to believe that December is almost over. I do not know where the month has gone. The month began and took off quickly with many holiday activities. Time advances rapidly when you are busy baking, shopping, wrapping, gift making, and celebrating. Here is some of the highlights of the month in our household.
gingerbread house decorating
counting down the days
Emily had to bring a special gift for everyone in her class. She made hot coccoa treats, added personalized labels, and packaged them with candy canes.
Rylie loved getting all dolled up for her Christmas program at school of course she thought she needed a new dress for the event. Having her hair curled and saying her part in the microphone were such a big deal to this five year old.
This year I only made one gift or part of a gift. My mission was to find a little picnic basket and accessories then make a picnic blanket and napkins for my niece. At first I just couldn't find the "right" items I wanted for this project, but when I did it all came together. I think she was excited.

No comments:
Post a Comment