I scheduled a vacation day and the girls were out of school, so we hopped in the car and picked up my mom and took a planned road trip to Ft. Wayne for the day. With no schedules to attend to we enjoyed the day strolling along and sharing lots of laughs. Of course there was a reason we chose Ft. Wayne, we had to go to the Vera Bradley Sale. This has become an annual event among mom and the girls and I. I love the excitement of the deals and fun gifts I find every year (aside from some very crazy ladies you might find there). We then had lunch and did a little more browsing/shopping before heading home. I found a new store-Party City. It is a huge party goods store and am anxiously awaiting the girls birthday parties this summer. I found some very cute decor and and can't wait to start planning (pictures to come later this summer).
Tons of stuff, bags, bag, and more bags.
Excited about all the cool stuff they found.
Having lunch at Red Robin.
Riding the carousel at the mall and yes, I even rode too.
Horseshoes, well of course! This girl is crazy!!!
Having fun with all the fun accessories at Party City.
I am very elated that the girls have memories like these with their grandma and I have them of both mom and the girls. Looking forward to more fun times and planning next year's Ft. Wayne trip. You never know where we may adventure next.
Wow, that is an awesome yearly event to do & so full of fun memories! Ya think my 2 boys would want to go to the Vera Bradley show w/me & my mom? :)
ReplyDelete