These are a few new finds I have discovered this week that have made it to my list of favorite things:
The Bakers Confections on Etsy: LOVE these baking favors! Besides the cute cupcake liners, I really like the patterned straws. Hmmm, great ideas for the girls' birthday parties!!
Checking this website for daily deals is a must. I look forward to the unique finds and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my vinyl number decals I am getting for free!! This new daily deals website is offering free offers until the end of the month. Thank you Girl in the Red Shoes for your post on this website!
Your Homebased Mom: It is an inviting blog I came upon. LOVE the recipe ideas and the pictures, as well as Leigh Anne's cake plate tutorial. It makes me want to go out shopping and find some great pieces for this idea!



I'm excited about my vinyl decals too! You'll have to post about how you use them!
ReplyDelete